The second neck stretch in our series is a stretch for your scalenes and SCM muscles. It’s simple and can be done in 3 minutes. Make sure to go as far as possible in each direction for a full stretch, but without pain.
Stretch the Scalenes and SCMs
- Stand, hold hands behind back.
- Lower right shoulder, tilt head to opposite side, and slightly upward.
- Hold stretch for 20 seconds.
- Repeat with other side.
- Perform 2 sets of 2 repetitions per side.
- Rest 20 seconds between sets.
- Duration: 3 minutes
At Innovative Health & Wellness Group, we are expertly trained to evaluate and treat the specific cause of your neck pain, leading to rapid recovery and lasting pain relief. We love to help with chronic pain and so much more, so make an appointment or refer a loved one today!
Find Your Path to Complete Wellness
Make an appointment today to get started on the ultimate treatment plan for your health.